All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

According to urban dictionary, it's about ecstasy/MDMA. Wonder how THAT conversation went. "Soooo you know how in the mix it says 'drop that thun thun'..do you know what it is that he's actually just dropped? 'Cause it ain't the beat.."

In other news, the music video for that song is atrocious. Is this what is masquerading as modern rap/hip hop? There's no lyrical flow. It's a chorus of the phrase 'don't drop that thun/dun' and verses of them talking about how awesome they are. Essentially every other rap song. There's no originality. Give me Jay-Z, give me Luda, give me NELLY for the love of all things. Heck, even Eminem and his stuff is better than this..

Am I really that old now? I was wondering what that meant...

Does anyone have a link for Midwest Cheer Elite Diamondkatz from Day 2 at NCA? They had been hitting solid prior to day 2 and I just want to see what happened. :(

NCA day 2 videos

California Allstars Coed

I think I have watched this about 10 times since I woke up... I can't stop!! So impressed with how well they competed all of those changes with three weeks time to learn and perfect them. Still a little confused with how low their raw score was on Saturday. Props to these athletes and coaching staff for an amazing job!

Back