All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I
Does anyone have Orlando Angels day 1 and 2 ?
I really hope not. Lol it was not our weekend. The whole week leading up to NCA was horrible. Illnesses. A sprained ankle, wasnt sure if she could compete but she was able to .An almost emergency tonsillectomy -which was able to be put off till after NCA and will be done ASAP now. Then the last practice before we left one of our main flyers/tumblers was injured at hs cheer and unable to compete with us and we had to use a fill in at the last minute. The girls tried to push thru but it didn't go well either day and then we had a girl injured on the floor day 2. :( on the bright side the girls are looking forward to worlds and coming back stronger :) we are thankful for the support the girls received from a lot of different teams it meant a lot to them in an otherwise disappointing weekend.

I
I really hope not. Lol it was not our weekend. The whole week leading up to NCA was horrible. Illnesses. A sprained ankle, wasnt sure if she could compete but she was able to .An almost emergency tonsillectomy -which was able to be put off till after NCA and will be done ASAP now. Then the last practice before we left one of our main flyers/tumblers was injured at hs cheer and unable to compete with us and we had to use a fill in at the last minute. The girls tried to push thru but it didn't go well either day and then we had a girl injured on the floor day 2. :( on the bright side the girls are looking forward to worlds and coming back stronger :) we are thankful for the support the girls received from a lot of different teams it meant a lot to them in an otherwise disappointing weekend.
I was so sad for them. Sunday's injury was terrifying. I hope that girl, and all the other injuries, heal fast. They've become one of my favorite teams to watch over the last few years.

To late to edit - but wanted to say congratulations to all the winners there were some phenomenal teams/performances this weekend. Congrats to woodlands elite for winning small senior - and to World Cup suns and PCM for receiving their paid bids. Small senior was a nail biter :)

I
awww ! Im glad to hear everything is settled down !

I was so sad for them. Sunday's injury was terrifying. I hope that girl, and all the other injuries, heal fast. They've become one of my favorite teams to watch over the last few years.
Thank you so much. The girls were devastated. But it happens. I think they lost their confidence with the week they had leading up to NCA and it showed on the floor unfortunately. The girl injured is a best friend of mine - her daughter and she was right beside me when it happened - it was heartbreaking. She is doing well now And should be on the floor for worlds :)

I've watched Gymtyme Platinum for the first time this year, and can't fathom why Britni is not point, and I'm guessing she is made not to do her spike also

Back