All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honestly. It's kind of this year but not really, but my absolutely favorite moment at worlds was watching @jenee_12's mom during Smoed at finals last year. Like, I was excited watching Smoed... but I think she may have made Finals THAT much better.

From what I've heard, there's a BIG overhaul going on at Shooting Stars practice soon, but it could be all speculation.
Jamie Parrish was at the gym last week. I'm assuming they have a new dance and just didn't want to put it out there quickly and just learned at UCA. But I'm expecting more than that as well...

Jamie Parrish was at the gym last week. I'm assuming they have a new dance and just didn't want to put it out there quickly and just learned at UCA. But I'm expecting more than that as well...

I had no doubt they got a new dance, it scored very low compared to the other large senior teams at NCA if I remember correctly, however if I've learned anything from cheerleading, it's that it's dumb to speculate what a team is going to do for Worlds.

I had no doubt they got a new dance, it scored very low compared to the other large senior teams at NCA if I remember correctly, however if I've learned anything from cheerleading, it's that it's dumb to speculate what a team is going to do for Worlds.
After NCA, I've learned not to expect anything ever. *cough* Senior Elite's "surprise" stunt *cough*

Apparently (not 100% sure) Stars got a perfect score for their dance this weekend at UCA on the varsity scoresheet. I'm pretty sure they will still change it though!

Honestly. It's kind of this year but not really, but my absolutely favorite moment at worlds was watching @jenee_12's mom during Smoed at finals last year. Like, I was excited watching Smoed... but I think she may have made Finals THAT much better.
I totally agree! I sat right behind her at NCA and it made watching Smoed 100 times better!

Back