All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm assuming the pyramid didn't change either since 75% of the music matched perfectly. I am a bigger fan of the routine now that I have seen it from this angle. Unrelated, but Kelsey must have the strongest ankles in the world.

American Elite Encore (Medium Coed) at CheerPower in Ohio. For getting a new stunt (and new groups), new pyramid, new dance, and having to adjust everything due to competing with less athletes, we did pretty good for the first time out!

Cp's team Stars Vipers Diamond Backs Large Junior 4. Last performance of the season.

in love with their pyramid!!! the dance looks wayyyy too similar to TG SO5's from last season, though (but I know Jose does your choreo so i guess it's okay if he did both dances) either way the girls worked it out! - just bothers me a teensy bit.

Kris10boo thanks for moving to Stars Vipers because i really had never heard of the gym before you started talking about them, and i am loving every single routine coming out of that gym!

in love with their pyramid!!! the dance looks wayyyy too similar to TG SO5's from last season, though (but I know Jose does your choreo so i guess it's okay if he did both dances) either way the girls worked it out! - just bothers me a teensy bit.

Kris10boo thanks for moving to Stars Vipers because i really had never heard of the gym before you started talking about them, and i am loving every single routine coming out of that gym!
Eric Little did our dance for so5 last season

Back