All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i dont get why they would add that group stunt in right before their dance, seems pointless, unless they're trying to get more points for stunting, idk.

i dont get why they would add that group stunt in right before their dance, seems pointless, unless they're trying to get more points for stunting, idk.

Because 3 of the other large senior teams put up 10 stunts. I think the minute 1 team goes for something like that in their division, everyone else follow suit to make sure they're not getting out scored.

Because 3 of the other large senior teams put up 10 stunts. I think the minute 1 team goes for something like that in their division, everyone else follow suit to make sure they're not getting out scored.
oh true makes sense.. now im just waiting for the die hard SE fans to come out of the wood work and say f5 copied their stunt:enjoyshow:

oh true makes sense.. now im just waiting for the die hard SE fans to come out of the wood work and say f5 copied their stunt:enjoyshow:

I think he said 3 other LAG teams had 10 stunts, too. Besides, at this point in the season, who cares? For this "die hard fan", it's all about what SE does in the Milkhouse, not any other team in the division. But, nice try. Looking good, F5.

im pretty sure stars were the first! SE didnt always have them
I think he said 3 other LAG teams had 10 stunts, too. Besides, at this point in the season, who cares? For this "die hard fan", it's all about what SE does in the Milkhouse, not any other team in the division. But, nice try.
Youth Silver had it before any of y'all so pipe down.:shimmy:

I think he said 3 other LAG teams had 10 stunts, too. Besides, at this point in the season, who cares? For this "die hard fan", it's all about what SE does in the Milkhouse, not any other team in the division. But, nice try. Looking good, F5.
true, but theres always the crazy obsessed fans who love to keep the F5/SE war alive every year, who will mention it at some point.
i love f5 so it doesnt matter what they put in that routine, i do find the stunt kinda pointless, but at the same time they probably added it for the extra boost in score, like someone said previously. cant wait till worlds, ugh.. :banghead:

Back