All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree... I love the slide down the leg on the "tonight I'm gonna get.....", but after that it gets too busy. They should've put in the time to work on that dance more (it's still so 2D to me and can't possibly be scoring within range of the other lg sr teams). That being said, I've loved this team all season and I'm so curious how they are gonna stack up when they face Panthers again.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think SE beat everyone EXCEPT Panthers for dance at NCA? Or scored as well as everyone, at the very least. Maybe .05 or something? I just remember laughing at how everyone thought SE's dance sucked and yet it scored better than everyone expected.

Maybe I was too distracted by how low SS scored for theirs.

I was just outside my window, so I'd like to edit:
SE was .1 less than Panthers in dance at NCA, and .05 less than Twisters. Scored better than Peach, Love and SS. All of those first three had the same TECHNIQUE score.

So on the contrary, they're actually very much keeping up in dance.

I was just outside my window, so I'd like to edit:
SE was .1 less than Panthers in dance at NCA, and .05 less than Twisters. Scored better than Peach, Love and SS. All of those first three had the same TECHNIQUE score.

So on the contrary, they're actually very much keeping up in dance.
I don't think it's the dance people are talking about, it's the choreography that they do during the running tumbling section. In my opinion, it just looks messy having girls do all the choreo while there's still a lot of tumbling going on.

im not a big fan of the choreography during the tumbling section. it just looks too busy for me.

Yes. In my head this is all that I see

tumblr_lls3febBWg1qfzeph.gif

I think she's a crossover. I don't know which team she'll be on for worlds though.

I was wondering the exact thing. Always wondered how for crossovers, how do they decide what team they compete on at worlds.

I don't think it's the dance people are talking about, it's the choreography that they do during the running tumbling section. In my opinion, it just looks messy having girls do all the choreo while there's still a lot of tumbling going on.
The person I quoted in my first post mentioned something about the dance, which is what I was replying to.

Even I'm not completely sold on the tumbling choreo, but I've also seen them cleaner as a whole, so it might look better when they're more together.

The person I quoted in my first post mentioned something about the dance, which is what I was replying to.

Even I'm not completely sold on the tumbling choreo, but I've also seen them cleaner as a whole, so it might look better when they're more together.

They got a little too far out on the floor, it is supposed to follow the last pass out and not reach the center until the pass is done and this segment effects the dance score in the same way the paper dolls effect the building/pyramid score. That's all I got except when they do it correctly and looking from upstairs it looks good and that is the angle the judges will have. I think they were a bit stale yesterday due to all the practicing.
They'll be fine.

I don't think SE looks sloppy at all, maybe some fuzzy areas but definitely not enough to say they have major cleaning to do. All I see is overkill with the choreography i.e running tumbling, and bad placement of skills.

heres my thought on SE just openly thinking.... i think if they were to drastically tighten up and clean up the tumbling section (get rid of that dance...), and if they were to hit all stunts solid both days of worlds, i think they could win. however i think if SE routine looks as it does not with soo much going on, i think the judges will nit pick at the little things and start deducting. which will give the rest of the large senior division a chance to get ahead.

Back