All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At the show off last night for WC, SS got a new dance however I was on the side so I couldnt get a video and a good view of the dance

I haven't posted in a very long time, however this post really saddens me. More so for the team, the program, the gym owners, coaches, and families whose trust you violated. Things like this really make me understand why people in this industry have trust issues, and shroud things in secrecy.

Well, you have a great weekend....

And to the rest of you.... HI Y'ALL!

I haven't posted in a very long time, however this post really saddens me. More so for the team, the program, the gym owners, coaches, and families whose trust you violated. Things like this really make me understand why people in this industry have trust issues, and shroud things in secrecy.

Well, you have a great weekend....

And to the rest of you.... HI Y'ALL!

A lot of people have speculated that they would get a new dance before worlds, it was just a matter of when it was actually gonna happen. so its not that big of secret.

A lot of people have speculated that they would get a new dance before worlds, it was just a matter of when it was actually gonna happen. so its not that big of secret.
Yes, there has been speculation. But these kids were excited to share their secret at Worlds.

Slightly rude. MANY teams get new dances, if not a whole new routine, for worlds. Stars are no exception. I think it would be bad if a video had popped up. I actually think that it ADDS to the excitement to see them, knowing that they actually did get a new dance (for me that was my least favorite part of their routine).

Back