All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm only asking this because I thought I might have seen the video in here somewhere, what team danced to Shout by the Isley Brothers? I want to say Georgia but I can't find a video of it anywhere. It might not have even been this year my brain is absolutely fried from finals, sorry in advance if it's not!

I'm only asking this because I thought I might have seen the video in here somewhere, what team danced to Shout by the Isley Brothers? I want to say Georgia but I can't find a video of it anywhere. It might not have even been this year my brain is absolutely fried from finals, sorry in advance if it's not!

I'm sure Georgia did!

here

I literally gasped and said "OH MY GOD" at 2:15 in this video.

I see you Canada, steppin up your game all across the board. Ice Queens, Flyerz, and Sharks all looked leaps and bounds better this year. :cheering:

That group has been doing that dismount for a while now and it never fails to make me freak out a bit. You can kind of hear the crowd do it too.

That group has been doing that dismount for a while now and it never fails to make me freak out a bit. You can kind of hear the crowd do it too.

The craziest thing is that I've seen that dismount before (ProSpirit in 08 and Ice Queens last year) but something about the one they did is just scary in all the right ways.

When I saw her eyes roll back and her head start to look I literally got that vertigo feeling I got the first time I fulled just from watching, I couldn't imagine trying to tell the flyer what she's about to do when you teach it lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The craziest thing is that I've seen that dismount before (ProSpirit in 08 and Ice Queens last year) but something about the one they did is just scary in all the right ways.

When I saw her eyes roll back and her head start to look I literally got that vertigo feeling I got the first time I fulled just from watching, I couldn't imagine trying to tell the flyer what she's about to do when you teach it lol

I miss pro spirit circa 2008 sm senior.. Just saying!

Cheer Sport Great Whites with a bit of a redemption from their off performances at Worlds. From yesterday.

Back