All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Woodlands Elite Sergeants (Large Senior 3)

Woodlands Elite Corporals (Small Junior 3)

Woodlands Elite Captains (Large Junior 3)

Woodlands Elite Lieutenants (Large Youth 3)

Front view of PCM Fantasy (sorry if it was already posted)

Its taking me a long time to get use to teams competing/exhibitioning in sports bras and spandex... only some people mark the routine.. maybe I am old fashioned or plain old but I would much rather wait until my team was ready or had an actual uniform to comepete in.. Im not knocking down fantasy at all I think their routine looks really good .. I just miss the old days of actually looking a little more uniform. I know what this prob sounds like but hopefully some people get what I am trying to say lol

Its taking me a long time to get use to teams competing/exhibitioning in sports bras and spandex... only some people mark the routine.. maybe I am old fashioned or plain old but I would much rather wait until my team was ready or had an actual uniform to comepete in.. Im not knocking down fantasy at all I think their routine looks really good .. I just miss the old days of actually looking a little more uniform. I know what this prob sounds like but hopefully some people get what I am trying to say lol

I watched because of your comment. I think their elite stunt is super cute but holy LEG! The little flyer on our right, wow, I'm shocked her leg isn't broke, I watched it 3 times. Maybe it's an illusion but it looks like her leg bends sideways, the crowd even goes ahhh.

Love Team New Zealand. They have SO much talent! And their tumbling is seriously sick - that's the best that I think I've ever seen in one team from the Australasian region (normally it's a struggle to even get close to the level/proportion of team tumbling that the US teams have)
They also haven't competed since September and there are alot of changes in this routine not to mention point flyer was out with a back injury so I thought they did awesome.

I know, no one likes to have to do it, but every year some one at this comp has to compete in shorts.....not sure why but it seems all the local gyms have issues with uniform companies. No matter who the uni company is....some use Varsity, some use GK, some use SI, some use others, but it happens every year and since bid comps start in Dec no one wants to pass up a chance to perform because the uni isnt in.

Im anxiously waiting for them to get their unis=)

What's funny to me is that for instance, Cali SMOED, competed in random clothes at this competition (literally, people are wearing different shorts/tops tho all black), but at their showcase they were all wearing their uniform Smoed practice gear? I'd think it would've been backwards- in a large arena of strangers, looking neat and uniform is important as opposed to performing your routine in front of family and friends at "home" in your gym.

I agree with you. First comp or not, I'd rather have my team wait until everyone had their uniform or at least compete in uniform practice wear.

Woodlands Elite Generals (Small Senior 5)

Woodlands Elite Black Ops (Medium Senior Coed 5)

Woodlands Elite Colonels (Large Junior 5)

In. LOVE. with. Generals. By far not a perfect routine, but they are talenteddddd!

I'm sorry,Black Ops fell short and didn't really do much for me. Is this an early season trend? Come on Coed teams!

Colonels were also super impressive! I had fun watching them! =)

What's funny to me is that for instance, Cali SMOED, competed in random clothes at this competition (literally, people are wearing different shorts/tops tho all black), but at their showcase they were all wearing their uniform Smoed practice gear? I'd think it would've been backwards- in a large arena of strangers, looking neat and uniform is important as opposed to performing your routine in front of family and friends at "home" in your gym.

I agree with you. First comp or not, I'd rather have my team wait until everyone had their uniform or at least compete in uniform practice wear.

I think everyone would rather wait.... but sometimes you just can't. Uniforms on the west coast don't seem to be done until late late November or early December no matter what company you order through. It always turns out that way.

Don't mean to be rude in any way possible - but I felt like the athletes that compete on Generals safety was at risk in this routine. It concerned me. I don't know why - but I felt like it wasn't just can they hit this? ..... but it crossed over somehow to a safety concern in my eyes.

Like I said, not trying to be rude at all... just a little concern.

Don't mean to be rude in any way possible - but I felt like the athletes that compete on Generals safety was at risk in this routine. It concerned me. I don't know why - but I felt like it wasn't just can they hit this? ..... but it crossed over somehow to a safety concern in my eyes.

they've hit before, maybe it was just how they performed that day?

They pretty much hit this routine, with one stunt fall, at their exhibition (with the exception of Carly's double whip double, but if it is in I assume she CAN hit it)

They pretty much hit this routine, with one stunt fall, at their exhibition (with the exception of Carly's double whip double, but if it is in I assume she CAN hit it)

Okay - that was my next follow up question. Is there a video of that performance anywhere?

My apologies.

Back