All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I promise all their teams look about this good every season, and then somewhere around NCA they just TURN UP out of nowhere.
around NCA they look like they have a completely different routine. it amazes me every season even though i should probably be used to it by now.

Okay, so maybe this is just me.
And I want to preface this by saying that I am not and will never be as good or respected as the coaches of Cali:

But in what universe is it okay for 4 injuries to occur, two of which result in girls crawling/stumbling off of the stage, and to NOT STOP THE MUSIC AND END THE ROUTINE?!
Not okay. This actually really pisses me off. I get that the show must go on and what not, but your girls health comes first. Period. End of story. No exceptions.
From twitter: It wasn't the coaches, they tried to stop it but Jamz would not stop the music until the coaches walked onto the floor.

From twitter: It wasn't the coaches, they tried to stop it but Jamz would not stop the music until the coaches walked onto the floor.

Yeah, that seemed kind of obvious minus the random people still cheering when they just saw 2 athletes get KNOCKED out. Literally...Im sure ACES will make a miraculous comeback and medal!

it's okay, i'm scared of pandas. noo shame.

Like these?
panda.gif

tumblr_mdeyvqyo9r1r8d013o1_400.gif

Yep, scary as wot!

Back