All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All I'm saying is that CA has WAAAAAAY more creativity and innovation than that! I a major CA fan but come on I expect more

DID YOU KNOW THAT WILDCATS COACHES LOOKED AT SMOEDS VIDEO AND SAID "HEY!!! LETS STEAL THIS MOVE!!" !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I just can't believe how highly upset he/she seems over this stunt! It's just Cheerleading people!! Smoed worked the stunt out last year & they still are this year. I don't see a reason to be upset lol

So I guess Smoed stole it first, right?? So where was the Smoed bashing last year???
I don't give a frigg what Smoed does, I don't care. I am a Wildcats fan so I'm saying: All I'm saying is that CA has WAAAAAAY more creativity and innovation than that! I a major CA fan but come on I expect more

I don't give a frigg what Smoed does, I don't care. I am a Wildcats fan so I'm saying: All I'm saying is that CA has WAAAAAAY more creativity and innovation than that! I a major CA fan but come on I expect more

So if you are a fan you can appreciate that they took a skill that most teams could only DREAM of doing in a pyramid or group stunt and did it coed style.

I just can't believe how highly upset he/she seems over this stunt! It's just Cheerleading people!! Smoed worked the stunt out last year & they still are this year. I don't see a reason to be upset lol
It's called an opinion and it starts conversation. I don't get why YOU'RE being so defensive.

That means that wildcats stole it from all those other teams including smoed. Dragging their feet thru the mud
Well hello there, if you are looking for a place to talk about Wildcats and how they "stole" smoed's element then take it here...
here ya go:
Ca Wildcats Stunt...hmmmmm | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

Last year my team did tic tocks and a 360, crap, should I send a written apology to every team that did them last year?

P.S: you must be new.

Ummmm excuse me but ca cheetahs did that entry in 1997. Not with 2 guys and one girl as wildcats did but it was done then.....so in theory Cali smoed stole it from them.....also it's the combination of the elements that is so original so shut the comparing/stealing down. It's a flat out beautiful stunt completed by 7 different stunt groups! It is extremely difficult on everyone, the bases and the flyers are giving it everything they've got just to hold it in the air!

It's called an opinion and it starts conversation. I don't get why YOU'RE being so defensive.

If you took even one minute to learn how people communicate with each other on this board before you posted you would have known that the rude tone of your comment would be met with heated responses. Not to mention your comment was ridiculous anyway.

Back