All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like this video better (for some reason) than their competition video. I like the elements they have in their stunts/pyramid but it just isn't working for me for some reason. I think it's just because they look rushed right now....and that their pyramid last year was AMAZING!! I don't know how it could get much better than what they did last year.

I like this video better (for some reason) than their competition video. I like the elements they have in their stunts/pyramid but it just isn't working for me for some reason. I think it's just because they look rushed right now....and that their pyramid last year was AMAZING!! I don't know how it could get much better than what they did last year.
I get you!! i want more lol but it smoed they will get it together <3

Btw does anyone know if kassidy is on smoed anymore ???

Agreed. Just like that first vid of GBE Lime, I sort've feel like both their routines this season look like early models of their world's routines from last year as opposed to their "new" routine for this season if that makes sense.

Back