All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As much JERSEY pride I have for some reason i'm not in love with this routine as I anticipated to be. I feel like for the past three years they have been throwing the same skills. Where's the progression? And I get that this is their first competition, and possibly an easy full paid bid, so they should hit a clean routine that they know they can hit. But I just want to see more risk, and more chance from this team.

All in all, there's no doubt in my mind that this is an amazing team, and an oustanding program, and if I had a my little cheer princess I would def enroll her

As much JERSEY pride I have for some reason i'm not in love with this routine as I anticipated to be. I feel like for the past three years they have been throwing the same skills. Where's the progression? And I get that this is their first competition, and possibly an easy full paid bid, so they should hit a clean routine that they know they can hit. But I just want to see more risk, and more chance from this team.

All in all, there's no doubt in my mind that this is an amazing team, and an oustanding program, and if I had a my little cheer princess I would def enroll her

I honestly feel like as soon as they start making progress, they lose girls and start from scratch all over again. If most of the team from last year went to WC, they are starting from the beginning again, whereas most worlds teams keep those L5 kids until they age out.

Back