All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder if USASF is gonna make backroll handspring doubles illegal now that people have realized it's an easy way around not being able to one to double...

It has been illegal from the get go. All standing doubles must be preceded by 2 backward motions - ie hand or wip.... I believe i saw it mentioned on Varsity or somewhere as an heads up just like the standing 2 to ful to hand dub.

It has been illegal from the get go. All standing doubles must be preceded by 2 backward motions - ie hand or wip.... I believe i saw it mentioned on Varsity or somewhere as an heads up just like the standing 2 to ful to hand dub.

Now that I re-read it I see that you're right, I wonder why it's being competed then (and I don't think being called illegal..)
ETA: I'm almost positive it's not being called because it doesn't even hit handstand. The rule is only specific to a back extension which is a back roll up to a handstand, step down. Meaning a backwards roll that never hits handstand is technically not included in the rule.

Now that I re-read it I see that you're right, I wonder why it's being competed then (and I don't think being called illegal..)
ETA: I'm almost positive it's not being called because it doesn't even hit handstand. The rule is only specific to a back extension which is a back roll up to a handstand, step down. Meaning a backwards roll that never hits handstand is technically not included in the rule.

Maybe like other comps - they are giving warning on day 1.

I'm so sorry CE, I love yall but TG's pyramid just stole my heart! It literally makes the routine other than their opening just AHH!

Side note: I noticed they don't have a coed stunting section, that won't hurt them will it? Because I love them this year.

Love love love top gun. I dont like the scorpian in the beginning of the pyramid but holy poop they are amazing i was waiting for a tg routine that willcblow me away and they did omg so awesome

Back