All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Brandon Senior Black! I was told they watered down tumbling and they were an exhibition due to a fill in for a recent injury :)
More to come!

A girl on J3 recorded this so excuse the opening part... ;)

I just have to say I'm SO impressed with all these 'lesser-known' teams this year. (By lesser-known I just mean they're not the CAs, WCs, or Stingrays of the world, don't want anyone to get offended with that statement). Matrix Vortex, ICE lightning & lady lightning, DSE, and South Elite to name a few. Awesome routines with a ton of talent! So looking forward to how these teams do this year!!

Florida Top Dog Small coed. I remember seeing something about them starting the season off as medium coed? Or at least with way more athletes than 15. I do know a girl recently quit due to back injuries.

they always have cool stunts, i feel like no one paid attention to them or they forgot. They always have a routine like this

Last year was definitely a step down for them, and Im glad to see them back on their game.

Ok. I love TG of course. I'm glad their upped their stunt difficulty. The dance though......not a fan. It doesn't fit to me. I wish they would stick to Pitbull dances where they work it out. The girls voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Really!! I was LIVING for the point dancer.
But Im biased since I hate pitbull with a passion.

Im loving ACX because they have somehow managed to use Gangnam style and it didnt make me eye roll and groan in annoyance:kiss:

Its cause they didnt try to be serious with it, they know its a ridiculous song so they just had fun with it.
I had when teams try to be fierce diva with Barbie Girl blaring from the speakers.
Either be cute, ironic, or silly, but you cant swag it out to gangam style. Im glad ACX knew that and just had fun with it because I loved it lol

Latest posts

Back