All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If anyone cares to watch this amidst all of these actual routine videos... A montage of Open/University Nationals here in Canada. Some clips of various Canadian open teams you all better be looking out for at Worlds ;)
Before anyone asks, this competition has an official after party at a bar, that is why the ending is a shot of a bar.

Swooshcats (I'm loving their jumps... best jumps out of a lv 5 team from CA that I've ever seen actually)

Cheetahs (loving that pyramid)

SOT Medium Coed (save from the Scorpian flip over thing in the pyramid, the whole routine feels very "I've already seen you guys do all this before." Can't blame them because why fix what's not broken, but I'm just a little bored with this same style- even though I'm sure they'll have another great season with it.)

Panthers (I'm a little upset that this is the only Lg Senior team that can't hit their stunt yet. I know they peak later, but they are THE CA Panthers and my expectations are high... I want to see you girls SYS already.)

I love her too, but I don't think she is! I thought she was on Acro and Tumbling in college and I think you can't do outisde sports if you're on an NCAA team. But other than that I have no idea if she is or not. I'd love to see her back though!
Shes no longer a part of the acro and tumbling

What is the WCSS dance music?

tumblr_lgui62U4iL1qzbl7f.gif

Back