All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this part of the thread was a few pages back, but I've been working my fingers to the bone so I didn't get to comment:
I find it hilarious that in one breath we think the PRHS routine is slutty and gives us a bad name as cheerleaders (while asking what the coach/parents/principal was thinking), and in the same breath say other such dancers are 'fierce' and 'werking' it (although 'werk' isn't a word, now that I recall).

tumblr_lgui62U4iL1qzbl7f.gif

I just fell in love with you for using this gif.

i love lady bullets routine, glad their adding more difficulty, and im obsessed with their pyramid song, love :) however 90% of their routine has voiceovers, which is slowly becoming one of my pet peeves when it comes to cheer mixes, its just a little much. idk cant wait to see some of these teams begin to compete with their rivals... cali vs. stingrays, CEA vs. F5 vs. WC vs. Panthers, the list goes on.... ha

i love lady bullets routine, glad their adding more difficulty, and im obsessed with their pyramid song, love :) however 90% of their routine has voiceovers, which is slowly becoming one of my pet peeves when it comes to cheer mixes, its just a little much. idk cant wait to see some of these teams begin to compete with their rivals... cali vs. stingrays, CEA vs. F5 vs. WC vs. Panthers, the list goes on.... ha
Aces and stingrays aren't really rivals though...

Back