All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Every time I see them, I fall more and more in love, but there's still a few moments in that routine (the jump after the roll out in the 11 stunt section, 1/2 groups doing ball stretch, others doing full lib in main stunt) that just leave a bad taste in my mouth. Idk. Still my favourite team on Earth though.

ETA: ECE Coed 5 just reassuring the fact that medium coed will be the most impossible-to-call division for Worlds.

alot of teams that perform today did not have that high energy its was a very low key almost like a showcase feel.. to cramped and rude event people :/

It was like 80 degrees in there. So many cheerleaders performing looked tired and had low energy. But that is what is expected at high school gyms. They turn there heat on for the season and can not switch back and fourth.

It was like 80 degrees in there. So many cheerleaders performing looked tired and had low energy. But that is what is expected at high school gyms. They turn there heat on for the season and can not switch back and fourth.
Horrible Horrible Horrible I couldnt even imagine if another gym had shown up with more than 4 teams. Rent a cop was rude to everyone in his pink shirt!

Back