All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ECE has that up-and-coming program feel to them still. WC has been around in this game for a while, and while ECE has also established themselves as a strong competitor, this is the first time in a WHILE I've been truly excited about a Junior team, or one of their teams in general..

Ece is not that new. Celebrity and east elite are pretty established programs that have been around for a while.

all the years i have been on here i never posted a video. I have a few of Keystone Extreme if someone could let me know how to post them! thanks

Jersey All Stars Diamonds (senior 4)
1st place, grand champions, and a full paid bid to the summit
also, the sound is a little weird?

I love jersey allstars, i love your pyramid, question does level 4 usually include standing back tucks? Did I miss that in the routine? I just thought that was a level 4 routine requirement. Im so sorry if I missed that, i watched 2x.

I love jersey allstars, i love your pyramid, question does level 4 usually include standing back tucks? Did I miss that in the routine? I just thought that was a level 4 routine requirement. Im so sorry if I missed that, i watched 2x.
Yes, they're in the very beginning
edit: didn't realize it but this video cuts off the opening and standing tucks! Sorry! But they're definitely there.
Here's another video you can see them in

I really want to say a few things about this routine, but I won't...

I WILL however give props to Little Miss Toe Standing Full X3. Love it!

And this might be a bit of a controversial comment, but am I the only that thinks it's a shame that Atlanta's talent is spread so far and wide. Obviously there's no need to consolidate because there are so many great programs that do well, but why can't I just have that GA coed medium girl, Angel and Shayla, and Mckenzie from Orange all on the same team? Why?! haha. Talk about competition for last pass...

Here it is! CEA SSX Day 2 - Atlantic City, NJ!

I love them. I really really do, but for some reason I'm still pulling for ICE Lady Lightening and Woodlands Generals this year. I really appreciate the awesome technique and performance factor that SSX brings to the table, but there is just something still missing and I don't know what. I almost think it's their music? And I like their music, it just doesn't give me life.

Cali Lady Bullets, GBE Lime, ICE, SSX, and Woodlands are all doing it for me in this division so far. I want my Bullets to have their old tumbling again, but otherwise my shimmy alert is high for those 5 teams. Still, the competition season is young and this is only one of MANY big weekends to come before Worlds (when it all matters. :)

I love them. I really really do, but for some reason I'm still pulling for ICE Lady Lightening and Woodlands Generals this year. I really appreciate the awesome technique and performance factor that SSX brings to the table, but there is just something still missing and I don't know what. I almost think it's their music? And I like their music, it just doesn't give me life.

Cali Lady Bullets, GBE Lime, ICE, SSX, and Woodlands are all doing it for me in this division so far. I want my Bullets to have their old tumbling again, but otherwise my shimmy alert is high for those 5 teams. Still, the competition season is young and this is only one of MANY big weekends to come before Worlds (when it all matters. :)
Ditto, plus Lady Bullets

Back