All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I miss the old CF small senior aka Cheerforce diamondz 2011 and back. They just had a flare of a routine that I loved and no other routine they've put out since has made me fall in love again.

I really only like the second half of lady bullet's stunt, it's really creative. I'm also in love with their pyramid, the ending pose gets me every, single, time. I just can't stand their dance and their tumbling.

The old Diamondz was out of the simi location... their old coaches and most of the athletes have moved on.... the new CF San Diego location is where most of the CF lvl 5's have been coming out of i.e CF coed black, Nfinity, med ag, and now small ag.... Diamonds old coach is actually on ∞

Nah, I was replying to the video montage of Charlotte Allstars a few posts up trying to figure out who the poster is who said his cp was in the video.... OOPS!!! I forgot to reply to the thread I was commmenting on..... Who knows what I might stir up asking a random question like that!!!!!:fro:
(singing) I know who it iiii---iiis, I know who it iiii-iiis! Neener neener! :p

Do you think they will fill in that far left lane (when your looking at the routine) in standing tumbling to bills bills bills? It looks so off when it's empty, but maybe someone is injured?

The thread is locked now but one of the Trinity boys was on here a few weeks ago and said he'd broken his ankles - I'm guessing that's his lane - sorry if this was already responded to - been off the boards for a few days and catching up

I think it was the D&G music thread, that or Jamfest

Back