All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

there is so much to love in this routine, especially with all the true co-ed stunting going on... but I just find Holden's excessive facials so incredibly distracting, especially during parts like the prep in the middle of the pyramid

can you honestly just not appreciate that someone LOVES what they are doing? It may be too much for some people, but how is his love for his team and his passion that shines through for CEA not make it where you don't care what faces he makes?

can you honestly just not appreciate that someone LOVES what they are doing? It may be too much for some people, but how is his love for his team and his passion that shines through for CEA not make it where you don't care what faces he makes?

Sorry... I was absolutely not trying to offend anyone at all, they're an amazing team and it was just an observation so I'm sorry if people feel I'm beating a dead horse. :oops: I'm from overseas and don't post that often and thought it was okay to mention my thoughts on it since it stood out to me, but absolutely wasn't trying to be rude I just found it distracting. I find anyone doing huge facials like that distracting, not just him.

Somebody needs to put Day 2 Generals up!
2nd Day Scores: Cheetahs 98.33
Wildcats 97.68
Generals 96.83
3 Highest Scores of the Day!#cheeramerica

Top 10 Day 2 scores @ Cheer America
  1. 98.333 CA Cheetahs (LC)
  2. 97.733 SOT Medium (MC)
  3. 97.689 CA Wildcats (IOC)
  4. 96.833 WE Generals (SS)
  5. 96.822 SOT iNasty (IOC)
  6. 95.867 T&S Obsession (MC)
  7. 95.867 ASR Freedom (SC)
  8. 94.500 WE Commanders (IOC)
  9. 94.294 CA Panthers (LS)
  10. 94.189 TLS Red (MC)
* It is worth noting that half of those teams have won Worlds before, 7 of those teams were medallists at Worlds last year and another was a top 5 finisher. Gotta love competitions in Texas.

Rockstar Beatles at NCA Atlanta

I'm always down for a good dance to Beyonce.
I really like this routine, I just think (and maybe it's because of watering down, I obviously don't know) that there's a bit too much extra that center stunt is doing. It's very impressive, but I just personally feel that if there's going to be a some highlighting, it should only be a little bit.

Sorry... I was absolutely not trying to offend anyone at all, they're an amazing team and it was just an observation so I'm sorry if people feel I'm beating a dead horse. :oops: I'm from overseas and don't post that often and thought it was okay to mention my thoughts on it since it stood out to me, but absolutely wasn't trying to be rude I just found it distracting. I find anyone doing huge facials like that distracting, not just him.
Everyone is kinda just sick of it being brought up. Holden is just a performer and some people find it distracting, some people like the individuality. He's going to keep it up, it's how he is and no one wants to keep talking about it. No hard feeling, just an old topic

Really? Most of us come on here to watch the videos and see what everyone thinks about the performance and their skills. I could care less about someones hair color, the way they shimmy, or if they contort their face to look like Fire Marshall Bill. In a sport that is (supposed to be) so accepting of all types of individuals and you are expected to be a bit flamboyant, some of you sure seem to be bothered by the silliest things.

If they're hitting their skills, I say shimmy away! Dye your hair bright purple! Look like the Joker! I don't care, just thrill me with a great routine and I'm happy.

Back