All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And if they take down every single video that crowd members shoot on their cameras, phones, etc because they're copyright violations.
ill be super pissed, however the people who video worlds, have been allowing people to post the professional vids on youtube for years, so i would be shocked if they suddenly became very strict about it.

Last year it was $50 for the live feed plus the on demand including videos from 2008- 2012, although a lot of the videos weren't there and they never fixed it. I hope it is the same as that this year.

I never realized that it was this steep. Wow! Do you know that there are airlines that fly from NC to Orlando for a little more than that round trip? Seriously?!? For a product as unreliable as you guys say the live feed is? They are just clocking dollar$! That's a damn shame!

I never realized that it was this steep. Wow! Do you know that there are airlines that fly from NC to Orlando for a little more than that round trip? Seriously?!? For a product as unreliable as you guys say the live feed is? They are just clocking dollar$! That's a damn shame!

I didn't think $50 for a live feed and 4 years of archived videos was that bad, but are there really flights from NC to Orlando for that cheap?! :jawdrop:

Well if you live in Oregon it's between $300-400 to fly to Dallas, Orlando or Georgia. Add in hotel, food and admission fees and $30-50 is an amazing deal to watch nca or worlds live or $10 to have videos of cheersport. I've purchased all three and had an amazing experience all within the comfort of my own home without taking any time off of work. (Well this year I will have to take the Monday of worlds off). I am thankful for the opportunity to buy these feeds and would pay even more if that were the case.

Well if you live in Oregon it's between $300-400 to fly to Dallas, Orlando or Georgia. Add in hotel, food and admission fees and $30-50 is an amazing deal to watch nca or worlds live or $10 to have videos of cheersport. I've purchased all three and had an amazing experience all within the comfort of my own home without taking any time off of work. (Well this year I will have to take the Monday of worlds off). I am thankful for the opportunity to buy these feeds and would pay even more if that were the case.

If you get your flight early enough, it's about 260-300 from Pittsburgh to Orlando. That's insane that it's not that far off from the cost from Oregon. One year, we got our bid very late in the season and my airfare was about $600. Pittsburgh is one of the most expensive airports I've ever flown out of.

Wow that is spendy! I started looking for fares to Dallas last September and they never dropped below $329 from portland. I'm used to flying to Vegas and southern Cali for less than $150 roundtrip. Also my daughter could fly from Denver to Dallas for only $98 roundtrip. Made it hard to spend more than $300 for me lol.

Hey, to each his own. But, if I spend $50 on something, I want no skipping, glitches, or excuses. I work hard for my money. I don't care if I spent $2. Every year, it's the same story, "I missed this team because of the live feed." That's ridiculous!

abbyandy9 and RJsExtremeMom you're both making me so jealous that you can get semi-reasonable airfare.

My mom and I just went to Dallas over spring break, and to fly out of BWI it was about $150-200 cheaper than Pittsburgh, but it was still over $200. Dulles was closer to BWI price range, but still slightly more. It's absurd how expensive it is in that area to fly.

Back