All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The coaches' reactions from Sr Elite brought tears to my eyes! It's just so amazing how they pulled off those changes and hit! Idk if the pyramid music was changed because of the comment they got on their scoresheet, but that's awesome if it was. Not all coaches would actually make changes to a routine based off judges' comments. Some would think they couldn't do anything and would just send their team back onstage the next day to hit the best they can. I'm just saying, that is what you call smart coaching. Absolutely brilliant!

what was "wrong" with the song?

I believe the comment was that the slow pyramid song made the skills seem slow and lagging. They were not deducted for it, but CSP decided to change it.

Thank you! I went back and read some threads and saw it right after I posted that people had discussed this more, but thanks for responding!

hope this is isn't private.
team Slovenia ICU worlds. Silver medal
Team SLO final performance | Facebook

team Slovenia groupstunt ICU worlds. Gold medal
World champions 2013! :) | Facebook

Those videos are AMAZING!! So glad non-American teams are stepping it up and really looking GREAT!!! So far Slovenia is my favorite ICU team (besides Bangcock [still upset they did not compete]). GREAT JOB!! Can't wait to see what that team (and others) bring to the worlds floor next season!!

Back