High School 2012-2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fairport varsity at their national competition this weekend. They have had a TOUGH year but somehow pulled through. behind by 2.5 points day one and came back day two for the win!!
ETA someone recorded this off a computer screen so its not the best quality, sorry!

This is the team I grew up competing against.
1. Its soo weird to see them doubling !
2. Not a pyramid I would usually see from them !

Anyone have any other NH spirit teams?

they aren't allowed to double its a national rule now for all high school squads....they got the highest score out of all the divisions at winter new england regionals...they also buffed up pyramid and had the girls do one and a half ups not just full ups....

they were awesome...i have the video on my phone

they aren't allowed to double its a national rule now for all high school squads....they got the highest score out of all the divisions at winter new england regionals...they also buffed up pyramid and had the girls do one and a half ups not just full ups....

they were awesome...i have the video on my phone
haha yeah I knew they eliminated doubles its just weird to see haha I wish I could see a video from new englands !

This isn't related to cheer videos but I was wondering if anyone had Dunbar's music from this past season? If anyone does let me know please!

Back