All-Star 2012 Musics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SSX has only been heard by the few ...as for avalanche .. well its a secret ;) . but no worries everyone will get them soon enough :)

These threads make me want to punch someone in the face. I find it hard to believe that everyone just happens to be an english major. I can understand if someone is talKiNg lik dis n stuffs. Keep in mind half of this site is 14 year old girls that learn their sentence structure through texting.
ohmgawd thank you! i think people forget that and they go crazy for no reason

Just my opinion.. but I associate the "X" theme with cheer extreme! (X-evolution, SSX, X-revolution, you just got X'ed out) I understand X is at the end of matriX, but i feel like CEA has used it so much it is a way to remember them by.. so I just kinda thought of them the whole time. Especially where it says X out..

I have a feeling that with that team whenever you say lady X (especially being in sm sr) they are gonna think you are talking about SSX or CEA in general, just like when teams call themselves sr/coed/jr/youth elite.. && then they are talked about on the boards most would assume CEA or when teams call themselves Sr black, everyone would probably assumes brandon..

Back