All-Star 2012 Musics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just my opinion.. but I associate the "X" theme with cheer extreme! (X-evolution, SSX, X-revolution, you just got X'ed out) I understand X is at the end of matriX, but i feel like CEA has used it so much it is a way to remember them by.. so I just kinda thought of them the whole time. Especially where it says X out..

I have a feeling that with that team whenever you say lady X (especially being in sm sr) they are gonna think you are talking about SSX or CEA in general, just like when teams call themselves sr/coed/jr/youth elite.. && then they are talked about on the boards most would assume CEA or when teams call themselves Sr black, everyone would probably assumes brandon..
CEA Raleigh's Medium All Girl is also going by Lady X I believe.

Just my opinion.. but I associate the "X" theme with cheer extreme! (X-evolution, SSX, X-revolution, you just got X'ed out) I understand X is at the end of matriX, but i feel like CEA has used it so much it is a way to remember them by.. so I just kinda thought of them the whole time. Especially where it says X out..

I have a feeling that with that team whenever you say lady X (especially being in sm sr) they are gonna think you are talking about SSX or CEA in general, just like when teams call themselves sr/coed/jr/youth elite.. && then they are talked about on the boards most would assume CEA or when teams call themselves Sr black, everyone would probably assumes brandon..

Cali sr elite....

Back