All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Something about SOT Medium Coed just looked off, don't know if it was the actual routine itself or that they seemed to not be as clean as they normally are. Love the IOC routine though.

Three things:
  • I wish teams in general would work on opposite leg flexibility (I hate seeing amazing teams like SOT Medium Coed - and their opposite leg stretches are way away from their bodies) this problem is one that annoys me across every division.
  • Woodlands Elite Generals - Please win Worlds!
  • Woodlands Elite Colonels - DEAL!

Here is us from today :) OA Royals Medium Coed 5

Still a lot to clean up, and some things were watered down but it was our best routine yet. :)
We got first place in coed 5, and grand champs overall. Since we got GC, Were performing at a Magic Game during halftime next week.

Still a lot to clean up, and some things were watered down but it was our best routine yet. :)
We got first place in coed 5, and grand champs overall. Since we got GC, Were performing at a Magic Game during halftime next week.

love this routine! props to the flyer in the pyramid at 1:56 who flips herself lol

Wow. What an improvement already! Can't wait to see y'all come worlds!

Well atleast we know now that the girl that flipped herself will be a great level 6 flyer ! he good job guys !

Where's the little red head on Angels?
she is injured. So just a note - angels just got 2 new flyers and changes to the routine in the past week, so they did really well considering the changes :) One girl just came out of a boot - one girl still in hers, for a little while longer -so their goal is dallas.

Back