All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Shes adorable, like lakerfantlc said these are our future world champions! I love this routine for a group of minis! If you dont mind me asking, why arent they wearing the new uniforms? I love those!

Thank you very much! && our youth, jr, and Sr. Uniforms are crop tops. So mini's and tiny's don't get to wear them. we are on a 3 year cycle for both groups so next season the mini and tinys will get new ones and then they will keep them for 3years. I wish they got them at the same time because now the mini's look outdated when the rest of them look new!

Thank you very much! && our youth, jr, and Sr. Uniforms are crop tops. So mini's and tiny's don't get to wear them. we are on a 3 year cycle for both groups so next season the mini and tinys will get new ones and then they will keep them for 3years. I wish they got them at the same time because now the mini's look outdated when the rest of them look new!
I see, I agree they should get them at the same time, but new unis or not still a great routine!

Cheer Athletics
Woodlands
Fame
FCA Diamonds
California ACES
Stingrays
World Cup
Cheer Force
Arizona Power
Texas Lonestar
South Jersey Storm
CEA
Pittsburgh Superstars
Maryland Twisters

Just to name a few, Cheer Force has great choreography - but need to develop their skills before we're on here giving them globes :) plus, there are threads for worlds predictions & who you want to win...

Good luck this season.

Back