All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have ALWAYS told myself that if I ever fall/over rotate on one my my passes I will drop into the splits or somehow back extension roll standing full and hope that the judges think that I just have an odd pass haha.

I was subbing for a level 4 team once and was doing a whip layout at comp and overrotated to my heels, with out even meaning to i like...rolled to my back, and I think my gymnast instinct kinda kicked in cause I extended out of the roll and standing tucked without even really realizing it was happening...

Proudest. Moment. Ever.

Aside from their awkward voiceovers & guys wearing shorts.. they are pretty talented.
I don't think I've ever heard of this gym before?

I honestly really like the shorts. Not for the style, but I think pants ruins a lot of the lines you create doing jumps and tumbling... Am I alone on this? Probably -_-

I honestly really like the shorts. Not for the style, but I think pants ruins a lot of the lines you create doing jumps and tumbling... Am I alone on this? Probably -_-

I could possibly be persuaded to like the shorts ONLY if the top wasn't a long sleeve. If you went with an old school NCA staff type look I think it would be okay for an international team. Just the looseness of the shorts in contrast with the tight fit of the top doesn't work for me.

Got all excited seeing VAS Ice Queens pop up, and then private :(
Medium has definitely been getting better! Lots of talent!

Latest posts

Back