All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It just really annoys me how she rips off other people's videos (like CEA4BrandysDad's videos of CEA) and she clearly has a Google AdSense account to make money off of them because she had ads on a quite a lot of them. I wouldn't have as much as a problem with it if she didn't have the ads on them.

If you contact Youtube or Adsense about her ripping off other's videos for profit then she can have her Adsense taken away and it is close to impossible to ever get it back.

They already double down twice... Waterfalls are their points for the inversions part of the building score sheet.
Love the new routine layout (save the group tumbling?), can't wait for the new music!
true , i love there routine , but in general i just love doubles from heels

Not a routine, just some coaches tumbling during awards yesterday. All of the coaches tumbling from Full Out are on our International Coed 5 team, premiering at Cheersport in two weeks :)

I'm not sure how I feel about the two to whip double formation in Cali Elite, but everything else I'm OBSESSED with.

a few minor issues due to injuries and last minute replacements but they pulled it off. Second part of stunt is also a 1 1/4 up after high to high.

Latest posts

Back