All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey Cali Coed! You have no coed stunts... so YOU JUST LOST!
Now I am no California supporter (in fact i am called a "hater" most of the time) but I am a supporter of the athletes that work hard.. If you look at the first stunt it is a coed entry so they will get some credit at worlds. You should educate yourself before you make stupid comments like this. I don't think they will win but they could medal. Remember these are kids don't make hurtful statements it's unnecessary.
It is a nice routine my favorite part is the beginning of the pyramid.

1. So glad a Cali Coed video came out! They are amazing and have improved so much! Can't wait to see them worlds ready :)
2. I was definitely expecting that fall to be a lot more dramatic than in was based on the way people were talking about it...

haha that comments gunnna make him so happy lol and he was on so cal before it became cheerforce and he was on coed black last year but at least u know him know :D

He was on SoCal elite? I LOVVVEEED THEM.

I remember in 2008 there was a guy who had a BOMB standing double... do you know if that was him? or another amazing athlete?

That routine / double is ingrained in my mind because it was the first one I ever saw and I was dumbstruck.

He was on SoCal elite? I LOVVVEEED THEM.

I remember in 2008 there was a guy who had a BOMB standing double... do you know if that was him? or another amazing athlete?

That routine / double is ingrained in my mind because it was the first one I ever saw and I was dumbstruck.

No thats someone else, dont remember what year it was but socal one year had 2 guys tumble towards the center of the floor and arabian to their butts then back extension roll and tumble back to the corners. Well chris was one of those guys.

It was Chris Borrero and Mark Acadamia, those were the two boys from SoCal that did the arabians to their butts and tumbled to doubles on the front of the routine.

The guy that had the standing double was Mark, who then the next year performed a standing full punch double :)

Back