All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that was not good...at all. i feel like there stunts arent even that hard? i dont get it.
but they are unique and creative, i know i wouldn't have thought to do anything like that. It's not something you see in every routine, which makes me enjoy it even more.

I don't agree, they do an inversion to an extension, switch ups, tick tocks, 6 groups (not in cheersport video) and a unique dismount from their stunt.
am I missing something, when do they do switch ups?
The only thing I wish is they had full ups but then BAM they give you the full ups in the pyramid :D

that was not good...at all. i feel like there stunts arent even that hard? i dont get it.
tumblr_ll8mh1cdDb1qafrh6.gif

I thought it was weird that they had a low stunt score at worlds last year...
yeah youd think that a tic up to opposite stretch, high to high stretch, 1.5 up to scorp would score pretty high.
You didn't see their stunt score, you saw their building score. That score takes in execution as well as pyramids and baskets.

Orange has always had an effortlessness to their skills which is has been a source of contention for their detractors. Because if it LOOKS easy it must be easy? Some teams play to the scoresheet well in one area and do ok in the rest, but Rays takes on the whole sheet well without the need to go overboard. Although if there ever was a need to go overboard, I have no doubt they could. Why stress out unless you have to (in Large Senior, you kinda have to..)

Back