All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I counted 2...
I guess it's "in the eye of the beholder"
Anyway thanks for the critique we will do our best to eliminate the scary tumbling.
There is also a girl with a taped ankle...but that came from track practice so I'm not claiming that one :)))

Which one scares you???
We had one under rotated double this weekend and that was just a performance error. All of our doubles land consistently....no knee braces on my team speaks for itself :)))

just because there arent knee braces on the girl doesnt mean their doubles are consistent.but if you want me to break it down to you i will. . . . . .

3rd girl to the right on the doubles coming to the front 0:16 doesn't land her double all the way.

tumbler at 1:36 doesnt complete her double.

tumbler at 1:37 doesnt complete her double.

tumbler at 1:40 doesnt complete her double. (almost did)

i loooove fantasy i really do i think they're a great team and very stronger performers but i'm just stating facts. and the video is there to prove it. and along with what kickdblcj said its not that im doubting that they cant double and land them. its just in the videos/competitions.

looking back at fantasy's video i almost wish they would go back to the old stunt i felt it set them apart with the transitions into the skill. :(

just because there arent knee braces on the girl doesnt mean their doubles are consistent.but if you want me to break it down to you i will. . . . . .

3rd girl to the right on the doubles coming to the front 0:16 doesn't land her double all the way.

tumbler at 1:36 doesnt complete her double.

tumbler at 1:37 doesnt complete her double.

tumbler at 1:40 doesnt complete her double. (almost did)

i loooove fantasy i really do i think they're a great team and very stronger performers but i'm just stating facts. and the video is there to prove it. and along with what kickdblcj said its not that im doubting that they cant double and land them. its just in the videos/competitions.

All great comments and while I wont completely disagree with you, I still do not see any "scary" or dangerous gymnastics elements as kickdblcj asserted. Thank you very much for your evaluation it is something that I take to heart and will help us to meet our goals this year....

looking back at fantasy's video i almost wish they would go back to the old stunt i felt it set them apart with the transitions into the skill. :(

We loved the old one to, but we kept consistantly getting outscored by simpler stunts that included a high to high ticktock.
I felt like if this was the skill the judges were valuing then we needed to do it and put our own "twist" on it.

We loved the old one to, but we kept consistantly getting outscored by simpler stunts that included a high to high ticktock.
I felt like if this was the skill the judges were valuing then we needed to do it and put our own "twist" on it.

i know as a coach you gotta do what you gotts do in order to hit the score sheet better even if it means taking out something as unique as that stunt entry.

Again.... good luck this season.

Mika and Mija from Funky Team/Team Finland on a competition in Sweden this past weekend. Not their Worlds routine, but very good anyway :)

i know him ..MIKA is such a nice guy .....he taught me how to toss girls.... now i can unassisted toss like 5 flyers right now....one is ball up to stretch;)

PCM is one of the MANY teams that are called out on tumbling technique. It's a HUGE problem in cheerleading, and yet most coaches seem to still have the "if it somewhat gets around, throw it" mentality, and it's absolutely horrifying to watch. I have to say though, of the teams that throw many underrotated doubles, Fantasy is one of the better and less scary.

PCM is one of the MANY teams that are called out on tumbling technique. It's a HUGE problem in cheerleading, and yet most coaches seem to still have the "if it somewhat gets around, throw it" mentality, and it's absolutely horrifying to watch. I have to say though, of the teams that throw many underrotated doubles, Fantasy is one of the better and less scary.

thanks.....i think.....:oops::oops::oops:

Back