All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My opinions of CEA right now:
Senior Elite: great changes, the routines much more enjoyable now, although I do wish they still dipped before the scorpion in the second stunt!
Coed Elite: by far this team PERFORMS best of any CEA team I've ever seen. They have amazing skills on the floor, and they WERK on that floor. I don't get the same confidence from most other CEA teams and I really like it. That pyramid >
SSX: I like the changes, and I must admit I DIED when I heard Survivor as their stunt (I've always wanted someone to stunt to it), but I'm hating them because I don't want them to beat Angels....

Oh and Cali Elite:
I LOVE their new music, and I'm LOVING how clean their stunting is this year, it's a complete rarity in the sport it seems nowadays, and I love it. My only problem with that whole routine is their standing tumbling formations. It's the only thing I didn't like about the routine last year. I just personally don't enjoy corner to corner standing tumbling, and Amanda covers up girls who are doing amazing standing tumbling, I just don't like it, but other than that, absolutely amazing.

Love that SE took out their standing fulls section. I think the beginning looks so much cleaner and more organized without it. I guess we'll see if it hurts them on the standing section, though, since F5 and Stars seem to excel in that exact element.

You get it. That said, they ommitted some passes on 1st routine and did all but one pass 2nd. They are getting better with their tumbling, conditioning and execution. They have a chance. I think USASF likes clean and organized first and foremost, along with group tumbling.

I love Cali Junior Mafia, and I am not trying to take away from her talent, but someone NEEDS to fix Laney's tumbling technique before her luck runs up and he seriously injured herself. The way she tumbles she's just asking for broken bones, torn ACLs, the works.

I love Cali Junior Mafia, and I am not trying to take away from her talent, but someone NEEDS to fix Laney's tumbling technique before her luck runs up and he seriously injured herself. The way she tumbles she's just asking for broken bones, torn ACLs, the works.

agreed. not taking away from her talent in any way, shape, or form. she is 8 or 9(i think?) and is more talented than i ever was or will be. but when her skill videos used to get posted some things made me a little nervous. she's certainly one fearless kid. I was so excited when I heard she was going to cali because I figured they'd be the perfect ones to correct her technique and make her even more amazing.. but still needs some work, I'd say. she just has so many years ahead of her, i'd hate to see an injury ruin that.

but seriously, junior mafia :jawdrop: never gets old. they could definitely hang with the best of them (and they seem like a really young team) excited for the future cali elite ;)

I have always said this. Im pretty sure she already has one bad knee. I see it taped quite often.

Back