All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anybody explain why she takes her shoe off at the end of the dance? Is interpretation of 'footloose'?
They've improved so much since the start of the season.

I'm assuming it's interpreting the lyric "kick off your Sunday shoes"

Cali inspire uniform is my favorite. I wish the entire cali program had it

couldn't agree more! i know they were created to give inspire their own look and they're probably cheaper for the poor college kids ;) but i'm a sucker for a white uni. they look beautiful!!

agreed. not taking away from her talent in any way, shape, or form. she is 8 or 9(i think?) and is more talented than i ever was or will be. but when her skill videos used to get posted some things made me a little nervous. she's certainly one fearless kid. I was so excited when I heard she was going to cali because I figured they'd be the perfect ones to correct her technique and make her even more amazing.. but still needs some work, I'd say. she just has so many years ahead of her, i'd hate to see an injury ruin that.

but seriously, junior mafia :jawdrop: never gets old. they could definitely hang with the best of them (and they seem like a really young team) excited for the future cali elite ;)
She's actually 11 lol! but she's tiny for her age!

So someone pleasseeeeee tell me why Charlotte has not been called on their release move at 2:48? Unless I am horribly mistaken, you cannot begin a flip and have someone let go and have the flyer do another 3/4 flip into a cradle unbraced.
Has been the samesince the begin of the season, and they have been everywhere>Dallas, ATL, TN, , So i bet its Legal........

Back