All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Underestimated Please tell me you're going to Worlds so we can be besties, and only let people wearing F5 shirts sit with us.

wth! I wanna sit with ya'll! Im sure Ill be talking about the glory days of tsunami and such but still...oh btw last year I almost hit you in the parking lot with my car on accident...as soon as I did it I was like "oh shoot I almost hit someone with my car...oh hey its NEliteSteven..." true story

wth! I wanna sit with ya'll! Im sure Ill be talking about the glory days of tsunami and such but still...oh btw last year I almost hit you in the parking lot with my car on accident...as soon as I did it I was like "oh shoot I almost hit someone with my car...oh hey its NEliteSteven..." true story

We can definitely save you a seat! You should have hit me, it would have been a great story! We're working on getting space at Epic again for UCA, so you better be there that Friday morning. Priorities...

This is my program and DEFINITELY NOT OUR BEST PERFORMANCE. We had to train two new flyers from level 4 a week before the comp due to two of our flyers getting injured.
We worked super hard and I am SO proud of the performance we put out considering all that we went through this season.
TCAS Sr Restricted Level 5 - Jamfest Nationals KC Day 2 | Facebook

PS- Please ignore my nasty nast full(s) and that awk thing I did after my jumps. I was super sick and had no ariel awareness :oops:

We can definitely save you a seat! You should have hit me, it would have been a great story! We're working on getting space at Epic again for UCA, so you better be there that Friday morning. Priorities...

sounds good! and Im sure Ill be there...Im actually moving to Nashville in a month for school which sucks but but first I have to help get my onyx babies a bid at UCA then they are on their own but Im sure Ill be flying back :) to scream vulgarities followed by the word werk! at them on the mat haha

This is my program and DEFINITELY NOT OUR BEST PERFORMANCE. We had to train two new flyers from level 4 a week before the comp due to two of our flyers getting injured.
We worked super hard and I am SO proud of the performance we put out considering all that we went through this season.
TCAS Sr Restricted Level 5 - Jamfest Nationals KC Day 2 | Facebook

PS- Please ignore my nasty nast full(s) and that awk thing I did after my jumps. I was super sick and had no ariel awareness :oops:
Not bad! Especially having to push through all the complications. Congrats!

I want to see this team win Medium Senior at worlds so bad. I become a bigger and bigger fan everytime they compete.

I also want to see them and F5 do a joint dance because those two teams can out dance just about any other team out there.

You could not have expressed my sentiments better. I've never really joined the FAME train for some reason, but after seeing them LIVE this weekend, I kinda died from shame. They REALLYYYYY performance that routine! It was amazing.

I'm probably the ONLY person in the world thinking this..but I feel like the large senior routines this year look HARD. Not as in 'OMG THEIR ROUTINE IS CRAMMED WITH DIFFICULTY' but 'OMG, someone is going to die during this routine.' It's like in their effort to out-do each other that they're going to just drop dead. Execution is off, skills look messy, when they get to the dance there's that moment of 'Well thank god THAT part's over!' I can NOT enjoy full-up immediate ANYTHING because their dead leg is always bent and flopping around..everyone needs to stop, take a breather, and tidy up stuff. Or someone is going to get hurt and Worlds and large senior will be over before you can say 'jank' (even if it wasn't going away already). #frustrationover

That being said, I noticed CEA's jump sections in most of their routines looked REALLY REALLY well timed. SE, SSX, CE..etc. And I haven't seen Kelsey's new pass but that girl just kills me..she's awesome and I pray for her joints.

Back