All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lets just get one thing straight some people keep forgetting when you post your teams videos here prepare for the best or prepare for the worst. if you cant handle the heat then stay out kitchen (being this video thread and dont post your videos) people are going to have a certain opinion to something. but that doesnt mean if you dont like their comment that you have to go and start drama. by calling people names. be mature about the situation.

people arent in your gyms & aren't at their practices. so therefor yes, only you guys know whats going on and how hard they work. every has to work hard to get difficult stunts they dont just get them by sitting and watching videos on youtube.

:D

lets just get one thing straight some people keep forgetting when you post your teams videos here prepare for the best or prepare for the worst. if you cant handle the heat then stay out kitchen (being this video thread and dont post your videos) people are going to have a certain opinion to something. but that doesnt mean if you dont like their comment that you have to go and start drama. by calling people names. be mature about the situation.

people arent in your gyms & aren't at their practices. so therefor yes, only you guys know whats going on and how hard they work. every has to work hard to get difficult stunts they dont just get them by sitting and watching videos on youtube.

:D
I completely agree. I don't really bother to respond when people negatively critique. Sometimes, people just don't like your routine. Lol

Pittsburgh Pride Glitz
Small Senior 5 at COA Columbus
Day 2 (February 26)

could someone put this on the wiki please ! :)

Will weathergirls ever be a full season team????

we may name a team "weather girls" but the team itself is a "half-year" team because it is comprised mostly of athletes from our large jr, senior restricted, and senior 4. the name is irrelevant. the chances of us making another full season level 5 team comprised of athletes from the majority on our other non-worlds level 5 teams is HIGHLY unlikely just based off of NCA alone. this is the reason why they are not a full year team. it is simply an opportunity to get the non-worlds eligible athletes a chance to attend. we really do not like to cross compete athletes and this allows them to stay focused on their primary teams as well. i hope that helps.

we may name a team "weather girls" but the team itself is a "half-year" team because it is comprised mostly of athletes from our large jr, senior restricted, and senior 4. the name is irrelevant. the chances of us making another full season level 5 team comprised of athletes from the majority on our other non-worlds level 5 teams is HIGHLY unlikely just based off of NCA alone. this is the reason why they are not a full year team. it is simply an opportunity to get the non-worlds eligible athletes a chance to attend. we really do not like to cross compete athletes and this allows them to stay focused on their primary teams as well. i hope that helps.
I totally understand thats what I kinda figured. I love how twisters give the non world athletes a chance to experience that amazing opportunity!!! But I do hope weather girls do kill it this weekend I'm sure they will be uhhhmazing <3

I totally understand thats what I kinda figured. I love how twisters give the non world athletes a chance to experience that amazing opportunity!!! But I do hope weather girls do kill it this weekend I'm sure they will be uhhhmazing <3

they will be practicing to their music for the first time tomorrow night! some may not have even heard it yet but JR did an awesome job.

Back