All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok 1. I LOVE how both Youth Elite's use the same music but have different routines!
and 2. Junior Elite has been through so much today. And injury and a girl not showing up. They really deserve this win. Fingers crossed the hit tomorrow. YOU CAN DO THIS PRINCESSES!
who just doesnt show up? haha and i agree with you I REALLY hope they can pull this one off. I have been in love with this routine from the beginning!

Perhaps the girl didnt tick tock since she fell in her full up? I know if i dropped the first half of my stunt, i wouldnt do the trick in the second half.

Junior Elite is so amazing. ahhhhh, the future for CEA just keeps getting brighter. Those little girls are so incredibly talented. Same with Youth Elite... they are so good.

Here ya go

Ps if you see me again say hi so we can take pictures and get on the fierceboard sightings thread :)

Totally! I was pretty sure I saw you but wasn't 100 percent sure if it was you :) Are you going to Athletic Championships in LA at the end of the month?

Totally! I was pretty sure I saw you but wasn't 100 percent sure if it was you :) Are you going to Athletic Championships in LA at the end of the month?

Im the only one with a little faux hawk on my team haha. No our next comp is USA All Star Nationals in 2 weeks.

Back