All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The full over on the right side of the pyramid is the prettiest version I've seen performed this season. Seriously.

You know what I love about hot 5... It's their second year ever.. Their coach is brilliant and she loves Cheerleading more than anyone I've ever met. I had the pleasure of watching her senior 3 team warmup and even though my two daughters were the next team on the mat I found myself scrambling for a pen to take notes on everything I didn't know was legal at level 3 in stunting... They were breath taking. Caleigh knows a scoresheet and more importantly her kids adore her... Those two ingredients alone insure success. My first encounter with her he actually was moved to tears over a girl
Getting around for the first time ever in a double down. That experience was slightly over a year ago and now she has a full paid bid... I wouldn't put any limit on the dreams of this gym. Congrats on an inspirational journey of hardship that precluded this weekends big win..only the kids on that team quite know how much that bid represents about their relentless pursuit of a dream. I know I shed a tear at their awards.. Well deserved
Side note, HotCheer's senior 3 is amazing! Those stunts are amazing!

Memphis Elite Small Senior Coed 5 "Bluecrew"

the one thing that caught my attention was using the floor a lot for transitions.. not as in "using the whole floor"...more as in the team gets on the floor(forward rolls and roll outs).. I like that maybe once in a routine.. then it just become repetitive.. The one to the pyramid is the one that bothers me.

I just found these from WSF: Indy Showdown back in December
all from day 1

Senior 2- Energy

Senior Co-ed 3- Infinity

Junior 3- Momentum

the one thing that caught my attention was using the floor a lot for transitions.. not as in "using the whole floor"...more as in the team gets on the floor(forward rolls and roll outs).. I like that maybe once in a routine.. then it just become repetitive.. The one to the pyramid is the one that bothers me.
The one to the pyramid is the only one that bothered me. Also wayyyy too many sound effects in the dance.

Latest posts

Back