All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Umm...am I the only one that doesn't understand the Maison uproar? She doesn't tumble-it shouldn't be a huge surprise that her having great body positions doesn't make up for not throwing one bit of tumbling.
And that injury looked so painful, I wanted to die.

Tonight was the first that I heard about it, glad that she is happy back at Twisters. The topic should be left alone though I guess since she is a minor.

There are two girls standing in the back during stunts and they couldn't help with the one stunt or basket? I am also hoping that they were just having an off tumbling weekend because there were several layouts and just slopping skills being thrown (not to mention all the jumps to tuck jump). I have been waiting to be wowed by them all season and it just hasn't happened yet. Sad story.

There are two girls standing in the back during stunts and they couldn't help with the one stunt or basket? I am also hoping that they were just having an off tumbling weekend because there were several layouts and just slopping skills being thrown (not to mention all the jumps to tuck jump). I have been waiting to be wowed by them all season and it just hasn't happened yet. Sad story.

the marlins twitter also announced yesterday that they are looking for two girls to go to worlds with them.. but i'm thinking that could be for their small senior team rogue that just got a bid? though tsu's roster has changed quite a bit this season.

i agree with everything you've said and at this point i think they should be concentrating on one solid routine/team that is clean and well executed, instead of adding more world's teams. JMO. absolutely fell in love with this team last year, but this season just doesn't seem to be their year. (hoping they prove me wrong, though :))

Umm...am I the only one that doesn't understand the Maison uproar? She doesn't tumble-it shouldn't be a huge surprise that her having great body positions doesn't make up for not throwing one bit of tumbling.
And that injury looked so painful, I wanted to die.
I agree.. but as youll read above in one of my last posts that someone replied to its best not to discuss it on here ! but Id love to discuss it with someone just because I still find myself confused so if you want you can PM me !

Back