All-Star 2012 Worlds Finals Sunday

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
since there are only 100 teams making it to sunday, does anyone know if ALL teams would be in Milkhouse? or will they still distribute to the other one

since there are only 100 teams making it to sunday, does anyone know if ALL teams would be in Milkhouse? or will they still distribute to the other one

I think there will be less than 100 teams, seeing as LG All Girl only has 3 in the division.

FCA has been medium all season
Gold is large
I thought FCA was large because they competed it at jamfest nationals, I think...
Maybee am I just not paying attention to things correctly? :D
Yeah and I thought charlottoe gold was large, I had just seen so many people saying there are only three teams in that division.

I thought FCA was large because they competed it at jamfest nationals, I think...
Maybee am I just not paying attention to things correctly? :D
Yeah and I thought charlottoe gold was large, I had just seen so many people saying there are only three teams in that division.

FCA did compete in the large senior division as did cheer extremes medium senior bc there was no medium division there but that are in fact medium...

Seeing that many competitions deal with 100 teams at local competitions or small nationals I am sure they could fit everyone in if they wanted to! I hope they are going to all be in the Milkhouse!

I am going to say No. While it would be cheaper to only use the Jostens for 2 days instead of 3, i don't think they could possibly fit everyone if there are only 10 people and it is in the milkhouse.

Back