All-Star 2012 Worlds Finals Sunday

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

...i didn't even think about that ^^^

there's no way everyone would fit in the milkhouse, especially since fewer teams are competing, meaning there will be more spectators.

Why does LG All Girl have so few teams? Have many moved to the new medium division?
Thanks for clearing that up
It has been known since September that there were only 3 teams in Medium. However, there will be at least 5 teams in this division at worlds. You can check the wiki if you would like to check what teams moved to what division.

Well I want the milk house for international!! They perform three times at worlds and deserve one of those times to be in the milk house!!

---
I am here: Google Maps

I agree 100%. The actual International teams (non US) pay more then the US teams and I feel they truly deserve to be in the Milkhouse at least once. How funny/awesome would it be if they let the 4 International divisions perform in the Milkhouse both days.

It has been known since September that there were only 3 teams in Medium. However, there will be at least 5 teams in this division at worlds. You can check the wiki if you would like to check what teams moved to what division.

You mean Large ;) And yes...Large Senior has been known to have shrunk this year for quite a number of months now.....

Thanks. I was just asking a general question about the new division and if there's a trend that more teams are going medium. Not specific teams but rather teams in general

Well I want the milk house for international!! They perform three times at worlds and deserve one of those times to be in the milk house!!
I know when you say international you mean international 5, but international 6 (at least coed) did compete in the milk house last year.

I know when you say international you mean international 5, but international 6 (at least coed) did compete in the milk house last year.

Yeah Coed 6 competed finals in the Milkhouse in 2010 and 2011 (In 2009 they had prelims in the Milkhouse). I think one of the reasons last year was in the Milkhouse is so that ESPN could film Bangkok. I really hope that they are in the Milkhouse for finals again this year, a little biased though since it is one of my favorite divisions.

I know there was talk last year of them wanting Pink to perform again in the Milkhouse last year for the ESPN cameras but it never happened. Would have been awesome for it to happen though since they were Grand Champs.

I know there was talk last year of them wanting Pink to perform again in the Milkhouse last year for the ESPN cameras but it never happened. Would have been awesome for it to happen though since they were Grand Champs.

Not to be too technical, but Worlds does not award a grand champion. I do believe that Pink had the highest score on their scoresheet, but different divisions use different scoresheets with different weighting for different categories. If we want to arbitrarily say highest division score counts as "grand champion", then we need to go back and award that title to the 7 previous years' highest scores.

Perhaps Worlds should award a grand champion, but until they do, no one should claim that title, IMO.

Not to be too technical, but Worlds does not award a grand champion. I do believe that Pink had the highest score on their scoresheet, but different divisions use different scoresheets with different weighting for different categories. If we want to arbitrarily say highest division score counts as "grand champion", then we need to go back and award that title to the 7 previous years' highest scores.

Perhaps Worlds should award a grand champion, but until they do, no one should claim that title, IMO.

I think if they are going to do a Grand Champion, then they need to get the videos of each performance and re-judge with the same judging panel. Having a Grand Champion with different judging panels at any competition is a little pointless.

I called it a Grand Champ because that is what the team has called it, they even got special rings that say Grand Champ. I know that te USASF never technically gave out a grand champ title I guess I have just gone with it.

I would be all for calling the previous years' highest scores as "grand champions" since that has been one of our teams several times. However, it isn't up to us to decide that. That is up to USASF. Just an opinion.

Back