All-Star 2012 Worlds Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

any cea folks, correct me if im wrong but i was told by betsy that the sports bras senior elite wore are the new mandatory sports bras..

This is also what I was told. I loved them and thought they were cute. And the kids said they were comfortable. I'm glad to have something new and different.......I'm tired of buying the same ole sports bra just in a new color.

Coed Elite's practice wear looked amazing. It did have teal on it. And the pictures posted are of the "busy" side of the outfit. When you see a picture showing the whole thing you'll notice that it's not that busy at all. I loved the length of the spankies and the halter tops did a great job of allowing enough room for even the most blessed of girls. The crest is a "Coed" thing and they were very proud to wear them!! I thought they were the best dressed team at practices on Friday. At least in my biased opinion. Again the kids loved these!!!

Cheer Sport Great Whites that I'm obsessed with.
2cmu0dw.jpg

I believe the back is really pretty, but I don't have a clear picture of it.

Those are gorgeous. How did I miss these?

This is also what I was told. I loved them and thought they were cute. And the kids said they were comfortable. I'm glad to have something new and different.......I'm tired of buying the same ole sports bra just in a new color.
i think they're really cute and i love the change. its great to have something other than the CEA ones, not that i dont like them, its just nice to see something new. i cant wait to see minis in them! they make everything look 100x cuter:)

i think they're really cute and i love the change. its great to have something other than the CEA ones, not that i dont like them, its just nice to see something new. i cant wait to see minis in them! they make everything look 100x cuter:)

When I re-read what I posted I said to myself......"Lord now it looks like I'm complaining. LMAO" I have loved our sports bra's in the past. I don't want any misunderstandings.....but between the mandatory CEA bra and the team bra's over the year's I have too many of the same sports bra in different colors. If that makes sense!!! I'm very happy to be going in a new direction, and I think once people see us in them as a program they will see the benefit's of the new outfits. I'm also praying that we keep the length on the spankies that Coed wore.

When I re-read what I posted I said to myself......"Lord now it looks like I'm complaining. LMAO" I have loved our sports bra's in the past. I don't want any misunderstandings.....but between the mandatory CEA bra and the team bra's over the year's I have too many of the same sports bra in different colors. If that makes sense!!! I'm very happy to be going in a new direction, and I think once people see us in them as a program they will see the benefit's of the new outfits. I'm also praying that we keep the length on the spankies that Coed wore.
Y'know, you can always send your surplus YL sportsbras in any colour along to a certain unicorn child ;)

Shawn Miller did many of them, and you can kinda tell which ones. I believe he did CEA Co-ed Elite, KC a few pictures above this, GBE Lime, and others that have that same look. His stuff really stands out in terms of style, and you can tell it apart. In person, they looked amazing, and much better than they look in pictures. They were very detailed and clean.

I also did ECE practice wear and bathing suits, stealth allstars, American elite, Ohio extreme, Ohio valley, Denali allstars, Fierce and a couple other. Thank you for the great response from everyone and it was such an amazing feeling to see all these teams walking around wearing TO Couture clothing :)

TO Couture - Tumblers Only

Shawn Miller

I also did ECE practice wear and bathing suits, stealth allstars, American elite, Ohio extreme, Ohio valley, Denali allstars, Fierce and a couple other. Thank you for the great response from everyone and it was such an amazing feeling to see all these teams walking around wearing TO Couture clothing :)

TO Couture - Tumblers Only

Shawn Miller

You did a great job!! Thank you for your hard work. And welcome to the Teal Family!!! :D

no i understand you! i agree, i love the CEA bra and i think it'll always be around,(its a classic!) but it is nice to see a completely new design because i feel like we're actually buying a new sports bra rather than just spending another $40 for another color.

No of course your not complaining and there are always starving kids in NJ who would be more than willing to purchase your old sport bras for a good price...just sayin' :D

Back