All-Star 2012 Worlds Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree... In person, the black looked really nice and clean. Hot I'm sure, but it looked much better in person that you would have imagined.

Definitely agree! Ssx looked to be made of a spandex type material which fits very tight whereas SE's outfits were made of cotton. I liked the black better.

Cheer Sport Great Whites that I'm obsessed with.
2cmu0dw.jpg

I believe the back is really pretty, but I don't have a clear picture of it.

Md twisters... One strap sports bras? Gorgeous but really? So not practical

....I have a feeling that I am the only one bothered by this though lol
at first I was like how dare you say that! I love the one shoulder! But I actually read what you said and the blue ones from sendoffs i loved more than the one shoulder.....if they wore the 1 shoulder at sendoffs and the fancy blue one for practice...we all would be happy

tumblr_m35mws4Ou61r6jiuko1_500.png

F5 Practice Wear
tumblr_m35ldvbuAt1rubjd7o1_500.jpg

Weather Girls Practice Wear

tumblr_m35l97fnlX1rubjd7o1_500.jpg

Senior Elite Practice Wear

tumblr_m35cfzAjgL1rubjd7o1_500.jpg

Small Senior X Practice Wear. Same as Senior Elite, but white
the blonde on the left from f5 is absolutely gorgeous, and i'm loving the one shoulder because the rest is so simple. if it was any color other than black or if there was more going on on it then it would make the one shoulder look bad. oh and her poof/her hair in general is perfection

tsu's are pretty.. don't look very functional though. look like a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen

aren't F5's day 2 uni's one shoulder-esque? so this bra could be functional.. but now that i think about it, i think it's the other shoulder.. not sure

Back