All-Star 2012 Worlds Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

new F5 sports bra on twitter. one shoulder and black. someone's personal picture though, so i'll let someone else post :p

new picture of senior elite please :) my school has the website blocked

She is an awesome mom.. she makes all the bows for the gyms.. all of the practice sports bras and shorts for the year.. oh and all the competition spankies and sportbras! (For all 4 gym!)
ive been meaning to ask, but in vegas I saw a PCM team with shirts that said something along the lines of "watch out, we might steal your bow." or something like that. Do you know what it means??

GBE practice wear anyone? one of the girls put o twitter saying for they cant wait for people to see them!

35anjuw.jpg

Does this count? F5 sunglasses!

There was a team practicing next to SE who had the cutest yet simplest practice wear. I'm not sure which gym it was the coaches were in blue shirts but the kids were in gold and black spandex and sports bras that said coed 5 in a sparkly material. They were gorgeous!

ive been meaning to ask, but in vegas I saw a PCM team with shirts that said something along the lines of "watch out, we might steal your bow." or something like that. Do you know what it means??
Not sure.. I live in Alabama now so I dont get to stay up to date with the teams anymore.. but I just texted my mom even though Im sure she wont know! =]

Back