All-Star 2012 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And if most from large moves to medium- so will eventually SS, F5, FCA and CEA. And I would suspect some small may feel more comfortable going medium ( getting that competitive large team is so hard) but then at least there will be more competition in that division and it will even everything out a bit. Look at the difference between small and large at Worlds- 70 teams vs 17 teams in each division. That is a crazy difference. If anything- it may hurt the number of senior open teams if a small could go medium, leaving that level sparse.

And if most from large moves to medium- so will eventually SS, F5, FCA and CEA. And I would suspect some small may feel more comfortable going medium ( getting that competitive large team is so hard) but then at least there will be more competition in that division and it will even everything out a bit. Look at the difference between small and large at Worlds- 70 teams vs 17 teams in each division. That is a crazy difference. If anything- it may hurt the number of senior open teams if a small could go medium, leaving that level sparse.

Ohh, never thought about that. What an opportunity this might provide to those kids that might have been placed on a open 5 team and now will have the opportunity to compete at worlds!! That's awesome!!!

so pretty much if 1 of the big 3 leave to go medium, one will win medium and one will win large.... and not to be rude, it'll be an easy win for whichever is by itself. (if one goes to medium and 2 others in large, or if 1 in large and 2 in medium) its gonna kinda be like Unlimited this year, top gun left, so pretty much free rings and globe to Cali... (not to be rude to other teams in that division)

Ohh, never thought about that. What an opportunity this might provide to those kids that might have been placed on a open 5 team and now will have the opportunity to compete at worlds!! That's awesome!!!
and that is the upside! good thinking!

I would think that each of these gyms will field a small, medium, and large all girl for next year.

so pretty much if 1 of the big 3 leave to go medium, one will win medium and one will win large.... and not to be rude, it'll be an easy win for whichever is by itself. (if one goes to medium and 2 others in large, or if 1 in large and 2 in medium) its gonna kinda be like Unlimited this year, top gun left, so pretty much free rings and globe to Cali... (not to be rude to other teams in that division)

I view this as a "small victory" in the big war. I think for a year or two you will have a situation where one or both of the divisions will be an "easy win" for a top dog team. But once the USASF sees that one of those divisions is not thriving on its own, it will eliminate it, like they just eliminated unlimited coed. IMO, the division that will be eliminated will be large. Thus winning the big war over a period of time. :)

I don't think more small teams will add more to move up as large teams will shed some and move down. I agree that large will pretty much be non existent. But we'll have to see what teams decide next season.

I don't think more small teams will add more to move up as large teams will shed some and move down. I agree that large will pretty much be non existent. But we'll have to see what teams decide next season.

I don't necessarily think you'll see a HUGE amount of small teams move to medium, but I do think you'll see enough to make the division competitive. Whereas right now we have a ton in small and only a dozen or less in large. I think this may help even it out a little more. I think you'll still see quite a few more small teams than medium though.

i disagree, cuz alot of large teams now, minus the big 3, all have like <=30 fulls, more likely less, even some in jumps to back. so pretty much if they cut of 6 more ppl on the team, itll be more of the majority if they only have like 28 fulls/30

i disagree, cuz alot of large teams now, minus the big 3, all have like <=30 fulls, more likely less, even some in jumps to back. so pretty much if they cut of 6 more ppl on the team, itll be more of the majority if they only have like 28 fulls/30

So they were always medium teams to begin with. They were just struggling to fill out their numbers and go large.

by the end of 2012 (maybe 2013) I think youll see large die off and medium get huge. At least 20 - 30 teams in medium by 2013.

Latest posts

Back