All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't dislike their music... but i will say i had it playing in the background the first time i listened (so i couldn't see the time tick) and i thought the "hey we want some orange rays" was the start of their dance... and then it ended. how do you dance with virtually no beat?

i know everyone who has seen the dance says it's awesome, so i hope i eat my words soon.

Personally I really like Obsession's mix! Might have to listen to it a time or two more and REALLY LISTEN to it (listened to it quietly at work haha). Liked what I heard though!

you have to remember they didnt have their music when they competed they could have slowed down counts or something i would just wait to see them compete with this music im sure their pyramid ends on the right time

you have to remember they didnt have their music when they competed they could have slowed down counts or something i would just wait to see them compete with this music im sure their pyramid ends on the right time

But they competed with their music from last year which I'm sure is a similar speed and the same amount of 8 counts..

Im not saying that they start their dance a certain way im saying that its possible thats not the way they start their dance..

Back