All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would like to go on record with a plea...or three:

1) If you use "wrecking ball-M Cyrus" in your stunts/pyro music, please take it out or practice that section to perfection. If it doesn't hit the smart *** in me can't keep the inner monologue in check.

2) Sweet baby Jesus...it's December and even if you are a champion I'm already tired of hearing your lion "roooooaaaar."

3) Be careful the karma you establish with your music's voice overs. If you're gonna go all TGLC 2010 (my personal favorite mix of all time!!) be sure you are TGLC 2010. If so - have at it! Personally, I'm too superstitious, or whatever the adjective is, to take that risk. We did the "we are national champions" thing in CP13's mix one time several years ago and that team literally didn't win a single competition following until the music changed.

1) If you use "wrecking ball-M Cyrus" in your stunts/pyro music, please take it out or practice that section to perfection. If it doesn't hit the smart *** in me can't keep the inner monologue in check.
Funny story. We have Wrecking Ball as part of a pyramid. @DJ was visiting the gym and we were joking around. If the pyramid ever doesn't hit, I'm to text him with "Miley Cyrus just took out our pyramid".

Funny story. We have Wrecking Ball as part of a pyramid. @DJ was visiting the gym and we were joking around. If the pyramid ever doesn't hit, I'm to text him with "Miley Cyrus just took out our pyramid".

LOL, you already text me once something about Miley not getting your pyramid today.

This is actually hilarious because wrecking ball is in one of my daughters mixes in pyramid and during practice pyramid was a complete disaster and afterward the coach looked at one of the fliers and said "Reagan, honey, you have to fix that because you are really coming into that pyramid like a wrecking ball" lol

LOL, you already text me once something about Miley not getting your pyramid today.
That was about another team...ours has hit in both comps lol

I saw a team last weekend that stunted to "Timber" by Ke$ha and Pittbull or Timberland or whomever.

2 out of 4 stunts fell.

I laughed internally.

Back