All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_mo4linnddx1rkj9voo1_500.jpg

Saw this on tumblr. I love it! :cheering:
And THAT everyone, is how to do mesh, tastefully!!!

I like that it has classic cheer uniform lines with a touch of more current with the sublimation and "sparkle"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Thank you! Yes, we're a rather traditional-style coed team. And I'm pretty sure it will be a couple of years that we'll have to stick to these unis. So we tried to make a design that is more modern than our old one but won't look too "last year" in 3 or 4 years. ;)

Here our old ones for comparison. ;)
539724_10151422838755349_1112773773_n.jpg

Thank you! Yes, we're a rather traditional-style coed team. And I'm pretty sure it will be a couple of years that we'll have to stick to these unis. So we tried to make a design that is more modern than our old one but won't look too "last year" in 3 or 4 years. ;)

Here our old ones for comparison. ;)
539724_10151422838755349_1112773773_n.jpg

those kind of look like my high school's uniforms just reversed?

6fyqdd.jpg

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

I dont know when cheerleading turned into like, who can have the most uniforms, or the most blinged out uniform, or whats the biggest competition we can debut a uniform at ?!

We used to keep out uniforms for 4 years and deal with it until we were ready for new ones. It was always about the routine and making sure the athletes were happy and confident with something that would last them.

Back