All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_mo4linnddx1rkj9voo1_500.jpg

Saw this on tumblr. I love it! :cheering:

pretty:cloud9: what team/gym is this?

Wow, they are obviously the same design, but look so different in black compared to white. Though I love both of them.

I can not remember who, but a team did not make it to Day 2 at Worlds which was when they would have revealed their new uniform. Who was that and did they ever reveal it?

I can not remember who, but a team did not make it to Day 2 at Worlds which was when they would have revealed their new uniform. Who was that and did they ever reveal it?
There was a rumor about this happening to WE Generals but their coach said they didn't have a new uni to debut. I haven't heard it about anyone else so I don't know

There was a rumor about this happening to WE Generals but their coach said they didn't have a new uni to debut. I haven't heard it about anyone else so I don't know
Yes, that was them. Hmm...it would be very hard to keep this kind of secret in the small world of cheer so I guess they really didn't have a new one for day 2. If it is true message me a picture. Shhhh....I will not show or tell a soul. :cool:

Yes, that was them. Hmm...it would be very hard to keep this kind of secret in the small world of cheer so I guess they really didn't have a new one for day 2. If it is true message me a picture. Shhhh....I will not show or tell a soul. :cool:
They just recently got new uniforms for NCA so I doubt it was true!

im kinda surprised that world cup lets the athletes sell their old uniforms, granted i doubt many of them do, but whats the point in selling the old ones, that they will never use again, if they constantly get new ones. or is it just an exclusive gym thing, when it comes to selling.
It's internal selling. When each team has their own uniform, probably half the gym is getting a new uniform in some sort just because of athletes moving around.

But sidenote, I've seen many people have random old uniforms. Random Florida boys have old Lady Bullet's uniforms. Heck, people sell uniforms on here.

I'm thinking back to the "Iconic Uniforms" thread. I think of all those incredibly iconic uniforms that every cheerleader loves (WCSS 2007/2010, CEA's original x-man uniforms with those awful flared skirts, SOT's uniforms, etc.). The reason we remember them is because they were so classic, simple, and most of all, they stuck around for such a long time. I think gym owners need to make sure that when they design a uniform, it's something that will be timeless and won't be out of style in two minutes so that they don't constantly have to update their uniforms.

Back